There is a good news for wildly popular Samsung Galaxy S2 users who’re eagerly waiting for Android Jelly Bean update since long time. Samsung has revealed that it will start providing Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update to Galaxy S2 from next month in Singapore and later it will be available for other countries.
The company has revealed the update details and features by a post published in its official Korean website just two weeks before. The company launched Galaxy S2 back in May, 2011 and it currently runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream sandwich OS.
Here is the full details about what features Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update is going to bring over Android 4.0 in Samsung Galaxy S2.
- Improved Home screens and improved scrolling performance
- Improved usability for some applications
- Preloaded applications like Help, Google+, Talk, Play Books, Play Movies
- Add Easy mode, Block mode
- Improved Camera functions: function like Pause while recording and more
- Add Smart Stay
- New functions like Pop-up play and more
- Improved some functions & applications usability
This time the Android Jelly Bean update will be available only through their phone management software KIES as it need to repartition the memory system on the smartphone to make more space for the operating system.
- Samsung Galaxy Note II getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update in India
- Samsung touches 100 million units Galaxy S shipment landmark
- Pre-Order of Samsung UHD TV 85S9 (85 Inch Ultra HD TV) in Korea
- Samsung announces 8-Core Exynos 5 Octa Mobile Processor at CES