Although the power and battery specification of iPhone 4S looks pretty strong and lucrative, but still you are probably wondering why your new iPhone doesn’t even last one day without having to recharge it.
How to fix it?
Now fortunately a solution has been come up that works well for most users and it’s extremely easy to implement. There is no need of any external software to install. It can be done by these following easy steps :
- Open your settings app.
- Navigate to “Location Services”.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on “System Services”.
- Disable “Setting Time Zone” and any of the other settings that don’t directly apply to you or your iPhone (Leave “Cell Network Search” on).
Apart from this you can also turn off unused notification and cellular data while they are not in use or not connected to Wi-Fi. It will definitely improve your battery life. To accomplish this operation follow these simple steps :
- Open your settings apps.
- Navigate to “General”.
- Tap on “Network” – it is right below Siri.
- Toggle off “Cellular Data” when it is not in use.
After completing these operations you’ll observe that your iPhone’s battery life has been improved and it enables you to enjoy some more moments than earlier.