If you have bought an iPad 2 recently, then you will be shocked when you first turned the device on to notice that it is missing some key stock applications which are installed natively on the iPhone and iPod touch. I am quite sure that some users will be entirely perplexed by this, and will have spent a large amount of time searching and seeking clues which point them in the direction of their missing Stocks, Weather, Calculator, Voice Memo, Compass and Clock application. Apple just doesn’t consider it necessary to include these applications on the iPad. I don’t know why?
Now a good news is that a developer named Ryan Petrich, who has gained recognition for his widely adopted Activator tweak, had all hands on the deck once again producing his latest iPad enhancement which brings these six native applications directly to the iPad’s SpringBoard.
The developer Ryan Petrich has launched Belfry which is a totally free of charge download for all jailbroken iPads. Installation of the Belfry tweak will add six additional icons to the SpringBoard, with these being able to be launched as normal apps and providing access to familiar looking applications from the iPhone.
How to Begin?
- Connect your device to a power supply, so it does not shut off during the installation.
- Go to Cydia, search for Belfry and install it on your device.
- Additional files from the Internet will be downloaded during the installation phase, which may take several minutes.
- You can configure these apps from settings. You can select high resolution for some apps.
- Reboot your device to complete the task.