On August 9, 2012, Bajaj Auto Ltd. has launched a stunning and stylish sport bike Kawasaki Ninja 650 in Indian market which is available at 4,99,834 (ex-showroom) in Delhi. This elegant sport bike is an upgraded version of its 650cc sports bike.
Kawasaki Ninja 650 is the third premium sports bike introduce by Bajaj Auto in the country after Kawasaki Ninja 250R and the KTM 200 Duke.
Bajaj Kawasaki Ninja 650 R has Kawasaki’s proven, powerful, 649 cc, parallel-twin, liquid cooled and four-stroke engine with maximum power of 72 Ps @ 8500 rpm and maximum torque of 66 Nm @ 7000 Rpm. Kawasaki Bajaj Ninja 650 has some extra ordinary features like LED-powered and white backlit, Analogue Tachometer, Rubber damped split seats.
Some Prominent Features of Kawasaki Ninja 650
- Engine : Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four-valve, parallel twin
- Displacement : 649 cc
- Bore x Stroke : 83.0 x 60.0 mm
- Compression Ratio : 10.8:1
- Cooling System : Liquid
- Fuel System : Digital fuel injection with two 38mm Keihin throttle bodies
- Ignition : TCBI with electronic advance
- Transmission : 6-Speed
- Final Drive : O-Ring Chain
- Frame Type : Twin-pipe perimeter design, high-tensile steel
- Rake/Trail : 25°/4.3 in.
- Front Tire Size : Dunlop Roadsmart II 120/70×17
- Rear Tire Size : Dunlop Roadsmart II 160/60×17
- Wheelbase : 55.5 in.
- Front Suspension / wheel travel : 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 4.9 in.
- Rear Suspension / wheel travel : Single offset laydown shock with adjustable spring preload / 5.1 in.
- Front Brakes : Dual 300mm petal discs with two-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes : Single 220mm petal disc with single piston caliper
- Fuel Capacity : 4.2 gal.
- Seat Height : 31.7
- Curb Weight : 460.8 lbs.
- Overall length : 83.1 in.
- Overall width : 30.3 in.
- Overall height : 46.5 in.
- Color Choices : Pearl Stardust White, Candy Thunder Blue, Metallic Flat Spark Black
- Warranty : 12 months
The booking of the bike will start from next week and in the next three to four weeks the delivery will begin.