Huawei has unveiled a new Android 4.0 ICS operated tablet MediaPad 7 Lite which is indeed an upgraded version of its own popular Huawei MediaPad tablet running on Android 3.2 Honeycomb operating system. The price of the device is not clear yet but it’s expected that it would be revealed soon as soon as it arrives in the market.
Apart from running latest Android 4.0 ICS operating system, the tablet has been blessed with a 7-inch WSVGA capacitive multi-touch screen display with an excellent resolution of 1024×600 pixels which let you to enjoy your multimedia files very clearly and sharply.
The tablet is equipped with 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 processor supported by 1 GB RAM which is quite sufficient and allows you to access many apps and multitasking simultaneously without any lag. The Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite features a 3.2 MP rear camera and 0.3 MP front facing camera. Weighing 340g, the tablet measures 193 mm x 120 mm x 11 mm and comes with 8 GB internal media storage which is expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card.
The connectivity features of the device includes Bluetooth, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Micro USB 2.0, GPS and will be shipped with a powerful 4100mAh battery. The tablet is expected to be a great competitor of Google Nexus and Amazon’s Kindle.
Key Specifications of Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite :
- Android 4.0 ICS OS
- 7-inch IPS capacitive multi-touch display with resolution of 1024 X 600 pixels
- 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 processor with 1 GB RAM
- 341 gm in weigh and 193 mm x 120 mm x 11 mm in dimension
- 3.2 MP rear camera and 0.3 MP front facing camera
- 8 GB in-built memory, expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card
- Bluetooth, Wi-FI, USB 2.0, GPS, GPRS, EPRS/EDGE, UMTS, Computer sync, OTA sync
- Calender, Alarm, Document viewer, Calculator, IMAP, POP3, SMTP, Microsoft Exchange
- 4100 mAh battery
Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite : Technical Specifications
Watch this video having slide only to get more knowledge about this tablet.