Today there are a lot of online flash games available in the Internet which are usually a time pass games. But as you know playing online flash games is not the best use of your precious time and Internet as well. However if you’re hard addicted to play online games rather than doing some meaningful work in the Internet, and can’t stop yourself to do that, then there is an ultimate way which enables you to enjoy online games offline. you can save your favorite flash games in your computer and can play them when your Internet connection goes off. By doing this you can use your Internet connection for some useful and meaningful work and in free time you can play online flash games offline without the Internet.
Follow these simple steps to play online flash games offline
- Open Firefox browser and navigate to the webpage containing your favorite flash game.
- Right click on that page and Select view Page Info.
- In the next window click on Media.
- Now scroll down and and find files with type “Embed” and “application/x-shockwave-flash”.
- Select it and now click on Save As button. Select the destination where you want to save the file in your computer.
- A shockwave-flash file with extension (.swf) will be saved in your computer at the selected destination.
- Now whenever you want to play that flash game, open this shockwave-flash file (.swf) with Mozilla Firefox and enjoy the game without the Internet.