This month Zync has rolled out with another Android tablet Zync Z-909 Plus after the launch of Zync Z-999 Plus. With this launch, Zync has entered in to low cost smartphones arena priced below 4,000.
Powered with Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS, the Z909 Plus features 7-inch resistive touch screen display with resolution of 800X480 pixels, and is supported by 1 MHz processor along with 512 MB RAM.
Weighing just 360g, it is equipped with a 0.3 mega pixel front camera, Wi-Fi connectivity and USB ports for attaching external dongles and keyboard as well.
Zync Z909 Plus comes preloaded with internal media storage of 4Gb which can be further expanded up to 16 GB via microSD card, and includes a 3000mAh battery.
At a glance at the specifications of Zync Z909 Plus tablet:
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS
- 7-inch resistive touch screen display with resolution 800 X 480 pixels
- 1 MHz Processor with 512 MB RAM
- 4 GB internal Media Storage, Expandable up to 16 GB via microSD card
- Wi-Fi, 3G external dongle Support
- 3000 mAh battery
Zync Z909 plus : Unboxing the Tablet
Watch this video to know what the accessories are shipping along with this tablet.