Huawei, the leading global ICT provider has launched two Android operated smartphones- Ascend G300 and Ascend Y200 in India. Both the
smartphones mark the onset of two fresh series dubbed Ascend G and Ascend Y respectively.
Huawei Ascend G300 features a 4-inch WVGA multi-touch display with resolution of 800×480 pixels. Running Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS, the device has been incorporated with 1 GHz processor along with 512 MB RAM.
Weighing just 140g (including the battery) and 122.5mm × 63mm × 10.5mm in dimension, the device includes a 5 MP camera auto-focus snapper, Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, 4GB ROM etc and the device is supported by various sensors like Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Compass and G sensor. Ascend G300 gets it power from 1350 mAh battery which offers talk time up to 320 minutes in 2G and up to 300 minutes in 3G network.
A quick look at the specifications of Huawei Ascend G300 :
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system
- Transfer rate :
WCDMA : 384 Kbit/s (UL), 384 Kbit/s (DL)
HSDPA : 7.2 Mbit/s
GPRS/EDGE : 118.4 Kbit/s (UL), 236.8 Kbit/s (DL)
- 4-inch display with resolution of 800 X 480 pixels
- 1 GHz CPU, 512 MB RAM & 4 GB ROM
- 5 MP auto-focus camera
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, micro USB, GPS/AGPS
- Battery Capacity : 1350 mAh (1500mAh in Europe & VDF)
Talk Time : Up to 320 mins (2G), Up to 300 mins (3G)
Standby Time : Up to 320 hours (2G), Up to 350 hours (3G)
Huawei Ascend G300 : Brief Details
Watch this short video to know more features of the Ascend G300.
On the other hand, Huawei Ascend Y200 is having a 3.5 inch HVGA display with resolution of 320×480 pixels and running Android 2.3 Gingerbead OS supported by 800 MHz processor and 256 MB RAM. This smartphonr features a 3.2 MP camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and micro USB 2.0. The smartphone is a little bit lighter than Ascend G300 because it weighs just 120 gram including 1250mAh (1400mAh in Europe) Li-Ion battery which provides talk time up to 4 hours (3G) and standby time up to 220 hours (GSM model only).
Let’s take a glance at the specifications and Technical details of Ascend Y200 :
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS
- Band : UMTS 2100/900MHz, GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Transfer rate : HSDPA 7.2Mbit/s
- 800 MHz Processor, 256 MB RAM, 512 MB flash memory
- 3.5 inch HVGA display with resolution 320 X 480 pixels
- Wi-Fi, micro USB 2.0, Bluetooth, GPsone
- Google Search, Music Player, Weather forecast, SNS – Facebook, Blog – Twitter
- Music player, FM radio, 72 polyphonic ringtones, 3.5mm audio jack
- 1250mAh (1400mAh in Europe) Li-Ion Battery
Talk Time : Up to 4 hours (3G)
Standby Time : Up to 220 hours (GSM model only)
- Accelerometer sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor
Huawei Ascend Y200 : More Technical Specifications
Watch this informative video to enhance your knowledge about the specifications of Ascend Y200.